Temporary Assistant HR Manager (must have CoreHR experience)
You will be working for an organised and thorough HR Manager who is looking for additional support for her team over the next few months. This is a small but might HR team with approximately 400 members of staff for them to support, with 4 in HR.
Due to the fast paced nature, remote working and the additional processes within the University, its essential that you have previously worked on CoreHR for you to be considered for the role.
What will the temporary role involve:
- Managing recruitment activities, including advertising, shortlisting and organising interviews with hiring managers. Supporting with vetting checks including Visa's and complex vetting
- Using CoreHR to ensure all payroll, contractual and HR data is maintained and updated correctly
- Working in collaboration with the HR team to pro-actively identify upcoming ER issues, create solutions and interventions to prevent re-occurring issues whilst remaining inline with university policies and procedures
- Supporting managers and employees with first line HR queries, offering professional and credible advice in line with policies and procedures
- Supporting the HR manager with ER case work, having a good solid understanding of ER case management will allow you to take the lead on investigations when needed
- Acting as a role model/mentor to the HR Officer and HR Assistant, both who are studying CIPD and would benefit from having an experienced and credible HR professional working with them
Apply for Temporary Assistant HR Manager (must have CoreHR experience)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly