Interim HR Consultant
Immediate requirement for an immediately available Senior HR Consultant to join this fast paced organisation on a 6 month contract basis.
You will have previous experience of the following:
- Review of processes in the central HR function including HR administration and employee life cycle.
- Remapping of our internal HR administration processes with the development of the HR System identifying efficiencies to reduce time and improve quality
- Review and implement the recruitment strategy
- Lead the implementation of the new screening / referencing checking system and process with the third party provider
- Support the changes required around IR35
- Create an audit strategy and plan for compliance for good work plan, contracts, recruitment, payroll, pension and benefits ensuring full compliance in HR legislation, HMRC regulations, the pension auto-enrolment regulations, GDPR and Gender Pay Gap
- Create and implementing HR's Standard Operating Procedures
- Re-introduce an exit interview process
- Develop a new mini people handbook to send out at offer stage
- Support and champion the People Feedback Survey, creating the survey and analysing the results
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business
- Support the communications of People policies, initiatives and communications across a multisite business
- Review of benefits providers
My client is looking for a candidate with great communication skills, able to work to tight deadlines and who can deliver on these critical pieces of project work.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to undertake this role then please forward your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org