Talent Acquisition Specialist
Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for one of the UK's leading media businesses.
Working within a Team of three, you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle for all customer facing roles within subscriptions, advertising, and design. Experience within a subscription type business would be ideal.
As well as day to day recruitment activities, you will also have the opportunity to work on and implement various projects.
- Full recruitment cycle from taking the brief to offer management.
- Work with business leaders on succession planning and talent pooling, ensuring all future talent needs are identified.
- Support through out the interview process providing candidate information, question techniques, evaluation, best practice interview methods, pre- and post-interview briefings.
- Proactively pipeline diverse pools of candidates for key roles using a variety of channels
- Actively look at continuous improvement of recruitment processes in your area including training, initiatives etc.
- Support D&I and engagement initiatives.
- At least 5 years strong 360 recruitment experience, ideally in house.
- Experienced within the media industry, covering similar roles (ideally within a subscription led business)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experienced working within a fast-paced business