Digital Learning Specialist
An experienced Digital Learning Specialist you will be responsible for the creation and design of innovative digital learning content and solutions. You care about designing and delivering brilliant learning experiences.
A leading online retailer and one of the most exciting employers in the Manchester / North West market. This is an incredibly exciting time to join this business as it continues to experience rapid growth and transformational change.
- An experienced Digital Learning Specialist you will be required to design and deliver blended learning initiatives, using creative innovative, and evidence-based approaches which deliver impact to the learner and the business
- Ownership of the content development process, which includes; completing the TNA, project plan, kick-off meeting, design, sourcing from internal/external parties, sign off,
- Design or source learning using the most appropriate L&D route including digital learning routes, use of virtual tools and resources
- Act as the L&D expert bringing the latest thinking into L&D and the business
- Stakeholder, SME, and external partner management
- Work on specialised projects and support learning design where appropriate to satisfy the needs of the business
- Understand the L&D vision and strategy and contribute to the development and delivery of the team plans
ProfileWhat are we looking for.....
- An experienced Digital Learning Specialist, or e-Learning Partner with broad digital learning experience.
- Expert knowledge of learning design theory and practical application across all types of learning environments.
- Experienced in the use of digital resources to create and deliver learning e.g. authoring tools, virtual classrooms, creation of infographics etc.
- Experienced in using a wide range of creative software e.g. articulate and adobe products
- Strong and credible delivery/facilitation skills in a virtual and face-to-face environment.
- Worked with SME's to design content, quickly understands a specific business area needs
- Key stakeholder partnering to discuss and review the current status and build plans for future development
- It would be great if you have experience in the online retail market but not a deal-breaker
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting businesses in the Manchester market.