Oakleaf Partnership are recruiting for a HR Administrator to join a Global Technology business based in central London.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with 2/3 years' experience in HR Admin who is keen to take on more responsibility, be involved with various projects and aim to progress to Advisor level within the next year!
As this is a global business that works at an extremely fast pace, we are looking for someone with strong attention to detail, ability to input high volume data but also generate and analyse multiple reports and be able to present them with tangible figures within board meetings. Strong system and data analytical skills are a must.
Working within a Team of three, reporting to the HR Director, responsibilities will include:
- Manage onboarding and offboarding for all global sites
- Set up new employees on the HRIS, taking lead in their HR onboarding experience
- Be the HRIS super user for the company
- Respond to high volume HR queries through a shared mailbox (managed by this role)
- Work with the HRD and Advisor on various projects, supporting with data and reports from the system
- Assist the management and administration of UK benefits, liaising with external suppliers to set up joiners and leavers as required
- Oversee Global payroll changes in conjunction with the Financial Controller
- Drafting formal letter and contracts
- Processing all HR related invoices on the system and expenditure ensuring these are paid in time
- Support with ER cases
- At least 2 years' experience within a generalist HR Admin role
- Strong HRIS knowledge and experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (liaising at all levels within the business)
- Ambitious and keen to take on more responsibility and progress