EMEA & APAC Payroll & Benefits Manager
EMEA & APAC Payroll & Benefits Manager £90k to £100k + Bonus - City
A leading global Investment firm seek and experienced EMEA & APAC Payroll & Benefits professional to head up their payroll function from London.
This role reports directly into the Global Head of Payroll based in the US and is a critical hire for the firm.
- Managing a team of 4 (1 payroll and 2 benefits in UK and 1 payroll and benefits in Asia)
- Worked alongside the Global Head of Payroll and Benefits on an RFP for a single payroll provider reducing costs and providing automation on a single platform for Europe (ADP Streamline) and rolled this out across 7 countries.
- As part of the project, working with HR IT to implement the static data interface from HR systems to the ADP systems.
- Making sure monthly payrolls are processed in a timely and efficient manner for multiple regions in both Europe and Asia reviewing and final sign off for payment.
- Ensure year end processes are processed within government guidelines and on time E.g. P60's, P11D's, Form 42, PSA, STBV processing.
- Oversee that data flows from various HR systems and sources is received in a constructive and viable format. If not reviewing and implementing corrective actions for remediation.
- Work with the Head of HR to ensure all regions have a monthly review of starter, leaver and various changes.
- Ensure the framework for GDPR mapping is completed and reviewed annually and where required flow charts updated for new processes.
- Nominated Operational Risk Representative (ORR) for the HR and Payroll and Benefits team ensuring adherence and implementation of operational risk management policy; including supporting investigation of Ops Risk events, making sure actions are remediated in a timely manner and attending OpRisk monthly working groups.
- Assisting the department head in the completing and maintaining of a comprehensive risk assessment identifying key risks and controls of these risks whilst verifying their implementation and effectiveness.
- Work with the financial controllers on a monthly basis to process and reconcile GLs.
- Partner and participate with the operations and HR IT teams on various projects
- Partner with the HR team to produce and provide the relevant information in a timely manner to process secondees and transfers through the payrolls.
- Work with all other functions closely to set up and register new offices as and when the business requires.
- Work closely annually with internal and external audit to review processes and control's as well as providing testing data and back up for selected items. Implement mitigating actions for any points raised by the audit teams.
- Central point overseeing and approving the costs for all international payroll vendors to ensure that we are receiving value for money and work as designated in the contracts.
- Overseeing the annual renewal of the benefits and working with the brokers to maintain a good cost to provision of benefits ratio.
To be considered for the role:
- You must have a wealth of exposure and expereince within EMEA and Global payroll
- You must have management experience and be able to drive a team to deliver 100% customer service
- Strong systems experience is a must with exposure to a number of Vendors
- Good benefits exposure and a through understanding
- Excellent business partner and strong communicator
- Must want to run, drive and own a payroll and benefits offering outright