HR Administrator, FTC- Perm
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Administrator to join a small and busy HR team within a UK based Property business- initially on a fixed term basis, with the possibility of this turning into a permanent role within the team.
Overall, you will be supporting the HR Business Partners across all areas of the business, your duties will span across all parts of HR including Recruitment, Learning and Development, Employee Relations, Benefits, and Reward and Recognition.
- Provide support with all transactional HR administration
- Manage the HR inbox resolving all employee queries in a timely manner
- Manage the full on-boarding and off-boarding administrative process which includes pre-employment checks, referencing, drafting contracts and offer letters
- Support the HR Business Partners with Recruitment campaigns which includes drafting and advertising roles, preparing interviewing materials and scheduling interviews
- Manage Payroll administration. Ensure that all employee changes, including promotions, starters and leavers, are accurately captured each month in line with payroll deadlines
- Manage Benefits administration. Liaise with Benefits providers to ensure the timely receipt of information and processing invoices
- Maintain all HR databases. Carry out data cleanse, audit and validate HR data regularly, proactively check and review data to ensure live and accurate at all times.
- Update documents in line with legislative changes or changes to processes, as directed by HR Business Partners and / or HR Operations Manager.
- Opportunity to get involved with ad-hoc project work
Please apply if you are available quickly/ coming to the end of a contract and available to start a new role in the coming weeks.