Interim Staffing Assistant
On behalf of a very well recognised Global Consultany/ Strategy, we are supporting the hire of an Interim into the Staffing function with specific emphasis on the Consulting Team for London and a couple of other countries in Europe.
The role is strongly administrative, though with scope for the right individual to develop their fields of interest. This role is central to the smooth running of the Staffing team, requiring very strong organisational skills and attention to detail. Also, the role is very customer focussed and is highly interactive, so strong interpersonal skills are essential.
Duties to include (but are not limited to):
* Updating case details on our internal staffing system - Staffing and More (SAM)
* Maintaining accurate and up-to-date staffing profiles for the consulting team * Sending out case team confirmations
* Attending staffing meetings
* Assisting with vacation administration for the consulting team in cooperation with HR
* Assisting Staffing team with the summer intern program
* Regular and ad-hoc staffing reporting
* Additional ad hoc requests as required
If you are available immediately, have some admin experience and would like to get some experience in this great organisation- please apply today!