Interim HR Manager (3 Months to Perm)
An exciting opening has arisen for an experienced Interim HR Manager to join a successful Law firm , in their London office. They are a US based firm with a big presence across the UK and Europe.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional to work with a great team of smart and ambitious people. The role will be responsible for Managing the Human Resources function (reporting into the Head of HR) and partnering with the business in the UK, ensuring the delivery of the day to day HR activities.
This will be hired on an Interim basis initially (as a PAYE employee on Oakleaf's payroll), potentially leading into a permanent role in the team.
- Together with the Head of HR for the UK, develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Provide strategic direction across a wide-range of HR matters
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organisation to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen including problem solving skills, critical thinking and initiative
- Serve as a thought partner to the business and within the HR team on all HR related areas
- Plan, manage and coordinate all HR initiatives including performance management, Learning and Development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, wellbeing initiatives, implementation of company polices and goals as well as ad-hoc projects (including acquisitions)
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement and motivation of our people
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Data analytics to identity areas for improvement and recommendations
If you have experince within another US firm, that will be a strong advantage in application to this role, legal experience is required.