HR Specialist, 9 Months
Oakleaf Partnership are supporting a brilliant Global Law firm to hire an HR Specialist, to work with the HR Manager for Trainees to provide a high level of both HR operational support and HR advice to the trainee solicitors, future trainees and wider fee earning teams. The HR for Trainees team sits within the global HR function.
Role and responsibilities
- Co-ordinating the trainee international and client secondment process. Responsibilities include resource planning, analysing and monitoring the trainee busyness levels of London and the international offices
- Overseeing the trainee client secondment on-boarding process
- Managing any incoming trainee secondments from international offices or clients, overseeing the induction and exit interviews
- Co-ordinate the performance review process
- Oversee events for current trainees including the seat planning information evening and secondment fair twice a year
- Deliver presentations and training on key processes including the trainee secondment process, seat planning and trainer training
- Advising trainees and trainers on best practice, policies and procedures - Providing confidential guidance and career coaching
- Providing HR operational service to trainees and trainers
- Answering ad-hoc internal/external HR queries
- Ensure that Diversity and Inclusion initiatives are imbedded into the teams
This role has come about because of an internal secondment in the team. They are looking for someone organised, driven, works well in a team but with individual direction also. Someone with experience from a Legal Instiution will be hugely advantageous in this case.