Interim HR Advisor
Exciting and varied Interim HR Advisor role required on an initial 12 month temporary basis to support the multi-site business with a key focus on their Bedford manufacturing and production site operations to manage all HR queries and support to stakeholders. This is an on-site Monday to Friday position
You will be working for a well-established National Manufacturing and production company working on-site Monday to Friday ideally as they are in need of support for the business in their Covid secure location. The Head of HR is looking for a safe pair of hands to take full ownership of the Bedford site and also assist in supporting staff on complex queries and cases remotely
The key responsibilities of the Interim HR Advisor will be the following:
- Provide first line advice for employees and managers on HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure HR policies, procedures and other documents are fit for purpose and meet legal and regulatory requirements, implementing changes where necessary.
- Provide stakeholders with guidance and proactively managing employee relations issues including absence management, disciplinaries, grievances, redundancy and dispute resolution.
- Provide line management training and coaching, in areas such performance management, absence management and well-being.
- Work with the HR Business Partner and the wider HR Team to support cyclical activities including performance review activity, salary and bonus review etc and other ad-hoc HR project work as and when required.
The successful Interim HR Advisor will possess the following:
- Proven knowledge within an HR Generalist role
- CIPD studies are beneficial but not essential with the Head of HR preferring practical expertise
- Confident leading HR processes
- Up to date on HR legislation
- Computer literate with knowledge of relevant software packages including intermediate skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be a confident, proactive individual with proven communication skills, both verbally and in written format
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and manage own workloads, whilst working as part of a team
- Must demonstrate excellent attention to detail and have the ability to undertake and manage accurate recording and reporting of information.
This HR Advisor role based in Bedford on site daily for this large manufacturing and production site with communication across other sites and is an 12 month temporary assignment offering a competitive salary of up to £32,500 for someone who ticks all the boxes