HR Systems and Data Analytics Specialist
- Full Time
I am working on a confidential brief for a permanent HR Systems and Data Analytics Specialist role with one of my financial services clients based in central London. Working with a small but dynamic EMEA HR team, you will work closely with HR and partner with the broader business incorporating HR Systems Management (Workday) and HR data analytics/insights and reporting as well as broader HR project support. This role involves working closely with the EMEA HR Team and regional HR to provide support to the HR function and International business globally by maintaining and developing Workday HRIS to ensure effectiveness and efficiency across the business.
- Responsible for day to day running of Workday HRIS across EMEA working closely with EMEA HR and Global HRIS teams.
- Responding to queries and issues with Workday Reporting.
- Assess requirements, perform impact assessments, design and build technical solutions to fulfil business requirements and promote the best possible user experience in Workday.
- Support to HR team and business to improve usability and use of Workday, this would also include training support.
- Generation of HR metrics and data analytics to the HR function, and the wider business, through both scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Assist with data integrity by running queries and analysing data.
- Build reporting dashboards within Workday.
- Assist in completing upgrades in Workday through testing and data validation.
- Supporting business with other ad hoc HR projects as required.
I am looking to speak numerate and analytical HR individuals with advanced Excel (advanced formulas/VLookups/pivot tables). You would have ideally have been working in a HR systems and/or data analytics role or you are an HR generalist with a desire to move into a more analytical role. You will have also worked closely with HR technology - this is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain experience working with Workday systems. You will be adaptable with a problem solving approach and a strong communication skills in order to partner closely with the business. You will have an understanding of key HR processes with the ability to understand HR customers' needs and translate them into reporting deliverables.
The business are based in Central London; they will be homeworking until later on this year and plan to adopt a hybrid working approach moving forwards.
To be considered and for more information please apply.
Apply for HR Systems and Data Analytics Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly