ER Specialist with NHS HR systems experience needed for 1 year contract based in Bedford - Hybrid working
Our clients are part of the NHS based in Bedford and are seeking an experienced HR ER Specialist to join the HR team on a one year fixed term contract offering a Band 6 salary of £31,365 CIPD qualified.
Essential to the role
- Up to date knowledge of NHS terms and conditions of employment, employment legislation and experience of applying it in appropriate circumstances.
- Able to liaise effectively with staff and managers at all levels of the organisation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to influence, negotiate and persuade others.
- Able to delegate effectively.
- Computer literate e.g. Microsoft office, databases, internet browsers and email applications.
- Up to date knowledge of the Data Protection Act and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Knowledge of personnel data management systems (eg Electronic Staff Records)
- Good organisational skills including time management, problem solving and prioritising workloads.
- Understanding of and commitment to equality and diversity as an employee and as a provider of service to the public
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.