Payroll & Reward Analyst
1 day left
- Full Time
Reward & Payroll Analyst
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum
- Do you have experience of Workday?
- Do you have previous experience working in a Reward or HR Analyst capacity with exposure to pay & reward?
- Do you have prior experience of running monthly payroll?
- Are you capable of working at pace, dealing with high levels of ambiguity?
If yes, then I want to speak to you!
I am delighted to once again be partnering this world-class not-for-profit organisation exclusively to help them to find their next Payroll & Reward Analyst. This organisation is one of my favourite not-for-profit clients, whose work is changing people's lives globally every single day!
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, with a dotted reporting line to the Reward & Benefits Manager, the Reward & Payroll Analyst supports the day-to-day delivery of all Reward and Payroll related processes and initiatives including end-to-end monthly payroll processing, salary benchmarking, annual pay reviews and statutory requirements. The Reward & Payroll Analyst is also responsible for supporting other ad hoc reward and payroll projects, acting as a first point of contact for reward and payroll queries from both employees and contingent workers.
This role is based in the organisations beautiful offices in Central London - the expectation is that the successful person will be on site 2-4 days per week but there is flexibility.
These include but are not limited to:
- Acting as the lead for the monthly payroll cycle in the absence of the Payroll Project Manager.
- Acting as an additional point of contact for all payroll queries (in the absence of the payroll Project Manager and Payroll Co-ordinator)
- Co-ordinating the monthly payroll cycle with stakeholders to ensure that the payroll is completed within the agreed timescales.
- Conducting checks on changes to salary, benefits, allowances, deductions and overtime processed through Workday.
- Carrying out set-up and amendments of allowances and deductions with Workday.
- Identifying, investigating and resolving discrepancies ensuring all anomalies are rectified
- Completing manual payroll calculations when required.
- Administering family friendly and absence policies including Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental leave across multiple Terms and Conditions profiles
- Assisting the Payroll Project Manager with reviewing and assessing payroll processes.
Reward & Benefits
- Supporting the implementation of market adjustments and statutory wage increases (calculating new salaries, etc.)
- Supporting annual data submission to salary surveys
- Processing changes to pay and benefits on Workday. Approving pay and benefit changes on Workday
- Providing pay data analysis and analytics as required
- Providing support to the Reward Manager on benefits and compensation configuration within Workday
- Supporting data analysis and submissions for statutory reporting such as UK Gender Pay Gap
- Supporting the implementation of the annual pay review and outstanding contribution review
- Building collaborative relationships with HR Advisory and Services teams and supporting the HR Advisory team on the resolution of pay related ER issues
- Supporting delivery of other key reward projects as agreed within the HR Leadership team.
- Drafting benefits and payroll communications
Qualifications, experience and competencies:
- Previous experience of payroll processing either in house or outsourced.
- A good understanding of payroll and legislative requirements.
- Experience of using Workday for payroll and/or compensation/benefits.
- Experience of using at least one Payroll System, preferably Workday.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- A proven ability to combine advanced excel modelling skills with solid numerical and analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Naturally analytical, highly numerate, self-motivated and keen to make a difference
- Highly organised, acute attention to detail, accurate and meticulous.
- Proactive and able to work to tight timescales.
- A proven track record of providing a high level of customer service.
- A proven ability to apply tact and discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a proven ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Team-player, collaborative and flexible.
- Ability to build rapport with people and maintain good working relationships.
- Flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy, changing and complex environment.
- A proven ability to understand multiple terms and conditions of employment.
Qualifications, experience and competencies:
- Previous experience as a Reward Analyst in a similar role in a complex organisation.
- Previous experience of job evaluation methodology, salary surveys and benchmarking
- Previous experience of drafting Intranet content
- Graduate or equivalent professional qualification in reward or payroll
- Relevant experience in an HR environment is desirable
The submission deadline for this role is Friday 16th April at 9am with interviews progressing the following week. Please apply or email your CV to Richard Grove (firstname.lastname@example.org) to prevent missing out on this excellent opportunity.
Apply for Payroll & Reward Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly