Colleague Engagement Consultant- Permanent
The Colleague Engagement Consultant is responsible for overseeing, driving and analysing all aspects of colleague engagement and insight activity, working with other SMEs and leaders in the HR & Internal Comms function and wider business.
Well known financial services business based Edinburgh West
Well versed at working at strategic level within a large business you will quickly form and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. Using your experience of creating an engagement strategy that will touch on every member of a large business you will be comfortable working within a supportive environment where collaboration is key.
- Develop new and leverage existing sources of employee insight, including engagement surveys, employee voice channels, and external insight, including best practice and case studies, and use this to inform the content and prioritisation of activity.
- Use your exceptional engagement skills to guide, coach, and support managers with engagement activity.
- Use your experience within a similar role to lead and deliver colleague engagement initiatives and support business priorities by providing specialist intervention and planning.
- Act as a subject matter expert to people managers and to HR&IC colleagues
- Act as a cultural champion to the business, quickly identifying and putting in place actions that reinforce our purpose and desired behaviours. All the while maintaining and promoting a culture of inclusion and diversity.
- Contribute to our community, society, and charitable activities, ensuring these are effectively delivered and clearly aligned to our purpose and strategy
- Strong proven track record of critically appraising complex material, developing plans, and creating an idea driven environment.
- Well-developed analytical skills and mindset, with the ability to work with data from various sources and form robust conclusions and recommendations.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills, with the desire to work in an advisory capacity where you will build a reputation of trust throughout the business.
- Delivery focussed with strong planning and organisation capability - able to lead and manage projects and initiatives and to design and deliver solutions that are fit for purpose
- Highly organised with strong analytical abilities, able to stay on top of the detail and be clear on priorities
- utilising your experience, you will engage with the business to offer meaningful commercial insight and ideas.
- Natural curiosity, with a real desire to learn, continuously improve and keep up with the latest thinking and best practice.
- New position in the structure
- Great additional benefits
- Ad hoc travel required (UK)
- Parking available/ close to main transport links