EMEA D&I Director
A global Professional Services firm are recruiting for a Head of D&I to cover their EMEA region. Reporting into the Global Chief of D&I, you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Managing the organisation's D&I programs.
- Serving as D&I subject matter expert.
- Consulting and working with senior leadership team, business groups and other HR colleagues to build an inclusive and diverse culture and workforce whilst hiring, developing and retaining diverse talent.
- Developing a robust, integrated D&I strategy that spans TA, learning, development, retention and employee engagement.
- Working closely with partners across the region and broader industry to introduce and embed best practices to achieve collective D&I goals focusing on workforce, workplace and marketplace.
- Building upon existing programs and championing new initiatives to expand the company's current strategy.
As Head of D&I, you will possess:
- EMEA experience.
- Experience operating within D&I at Head of level.
- Experience working within a matrix organisation.
If this Head of D&I role is of interest, please apply directly.