This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business within the Telecommunications industry, based in Hatfield. They are currently looking for a Customer Operations Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. An extensive induction and training program is on offer as well as excellent career progression opportunities.
The client is a startup business who are rapidly growing due to recent continued success. It's a really exciting time to join - it's a really dynamic, fast paced environment, where you'll receive plenty of training and ongoing support. They are currently looking for a Customer Operations Administrator to undertake customer service support tasks, and administrative responsibilities, including data gathering, reporting, analysis, presenting findings etc.
The main features of the role will be to support the Service Manager to bring customer complaints to resolution, customer data entry, tracking terminations from end to end, send out bulk customer communications, regular reporting, processing in-life service orders.
- Collate, report and update trackers, proactively supporting on reconciliation and changes
- Capture and track measures of the team objective, regularly reporting results to line managers
- Support the team with bulk customer communications in regards to any incident management
- Assist with debt management process
- Prepare and provide customer termination charge reports
- Provide assistance with customer contract terminations
- Assist the Head of Operations with weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting against key KPIs of the department in the medium of reports and presentations
- General administrative support
- Excellent customer focus and competent Excel skills (pivot tables and vlookups would be advantageous)
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- A background within the Telecommunications industry would be highly desirable
- Live locally to Hatfield
A competitive salary, excellent benefits, a fantastic induction and training program as well as plenty of career progression opportunities