HR Business Partner
I'm working exclusively with a Not for Profit client on an exciting maternity cover for an HR Business Partner. The role will cover complex ER, Change Management, Recruitment and Diversity & Inclusion projects. This is a fantastic opportunity within a people-oriented environment. The role is based in Manchester and offers flexible working.
Our client are a reputable Not-for-profit organisation who have had a very successful year. They are seeking an HR Business Partner to support them with a 14 month maternity cover. The role will support the wider HR team and partner with key stakeholders across the business on complex ER cases, Change projects and Recruitment and D&I. Our client are based in South Manchester and offer flexible working.
The key responsibilities for the HR Business Partner are developing and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders, assisting with complex ER cases, advising senior managers, supporting and undertaking change projects, review & develop HR policies, monitor management information and KPIs, resource planning and developing recruitment strategies and working on D&I projects. Role is based in offices in South Manchester and offers flexibility to work from home.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Experience of working in a shared service environment, with a strong emphasis on great customer service.
- Excellent working knowledge of Employment Law and best practice
- Significant experience of working in HR and handling complex employee relations matters.
- Experience of developing and executing effective resource plans
- Experience of developing and working within PSL's
- Experience of multi-site & disciplinary environment
- Experience of TUPE
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- CIPD qualified or QBE
Our client offers a salary c£37-40K, 14 month contract, friendly working environment, full equipment provided