Your new company
Hays HR are proud to recruit once again, for our incredibly successful Private Sector Swansea Client, who operate in the Insurance Market. Due to a period of huge growth, our client is looking to recruit a seasoned Recruitment Advisor to join on an initial 6 months contract. You will work alongside a very Successful and Experienced In-House Recruiter, supporting with the delivery of the talent acquisition and future pipeline. You will report into a Talented, Credible and Highly personable HR Shared Service Manager and HR Team. This really is an incredible opportunity to help shape the next 2 years of the business and the People Strategy.
Your new role
- Support the Recruitment & HR MI Specialist in the planning and execution of recruitment strategy
- Manage the candidate journey to ensure a positive experience
- Collaborate with hiring managers and work closely with HR Business Partners and Recruitment & HR MI Specialist to understand the business needs and effectively recruit to meet those needs
- Support hiring managers on all aspects of the recruitment process such as interviewing, recruitment trends and diversity and inclusion best practices
- Execute recruitment campaigns within agreed timelines with a focus on direct recruitment and cost reduction
- Sources, screens, and interviews (where appropriate) candidates for vacancies
- Update the Careers page alongside managing all job postings on appropriate job boards and media sources
- Attend relevant events to increase brand awareness with candidates and to work in partnership with the marketing team to build brand awareness in local communities
- Schedule interviews, design and deliver candidate assessment centers
- Ensure internal recruitment procedures are maintained and followed and that the recruitment process is smooth and timely
- Support with employee onboarding, liaising with colleagues in L&D and line managers to ensure onboarding and induction plans are in place
- Embody and amplify core values in all aspects of day to day activity ensuring that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with quality and in accordance with business values.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as required by line management
What you'll need to succeed
- Background in recruiting/talent acquisition with demonstrated ability to recruit varying levels of seniority within or for a company
- Previous Financial Services experience desired but not essential
- Strong Technical skills in Excel and highly proficient in the complete Microsoft office package
- Excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving, and make solid and effective recommendations and decisions in inexact situations
- Ability to build strong relations with internal clients and in the external marketplace
- Highly self-motivated and conscientious person
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, multinational, matrix environment
- Able to manage own workload with multitasked shared resource
- Communicates a "can do" attitude and positive outlook.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.