HR / Health & Safety Advisor
Page Personnel are working in partnership with their Manufacturing client based in Knowsley to recruit for a HR / Health & Safety Advisor. This is a permanent role.
A global waste management company. A successful company established over 20 years ago.
- Provide operational support and guidance on performance improvement, disciplinary, grievance, absence etc. to Line Managers/ Management
- Undertake disciplinaries, Employment reviews, Exit Interviews etc.
- Responsible for filtering CV's, screening and interviewing candidates
Apply the Group's H&S Management System
- First point of contact for employees and managers when it comes to end-to-end HR policies and procedures
- Onboarding of new employees
Management and monitoring of training
- Health and safety reports
Management of internal communication
Preparation of payroll, social security and taxes
Application, monitoring and control of the Group's HR procedures
- Preparation of reports, statistical data and cost analysis.
- CIPD qualified
- Previous experience in a HR Advisor role
- Must have strong health and safety experience
- Strong employee relations experience
- Good people management skills and the ability to lead, empower, develop and motivate a team
- Willingness to travel
- Up to date in-depth knowledge of employment legislation and HR policy and procedures
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme