Head of HR
Head of HR job in Derby
Your new company
I am currently recruiting for a leading charity care provider in the East Midlands who enables people to live later life well through the commitment of 7000 colleagues and dedication of 4000 volunteers.
Your new role
- Responsible for a budget of £1.8m
- Managing 8 direct reports and a wider team of 30 colleagues
- Unique opportunity for a broad and influential people leadership role in the UK's largest charitable care provider
- Leading the development and implementation of the people life cycle for 7000 individuals across Britain, including talent acquisition, people management and change to promote excellent services and an engaging, supportive and inclusive culture.
- Delivering a comprehensive specialist HR service in line with organisation values, policies/procedures and best practice employment law, payroll/pensions legislation and regulatory compliance.
- Lead the implementation of the People Experience system and process improvements, providing People Services subject matter expertise and team leadership to deliver digital by default, effective and efficient ways of working
What you'll need to succeed
- Experienced and qualified HR professional with high standards
- Proven experience in a senior leadership role covering complex employee relations, recruitment, retention and managing TUPE issues, ideally in a multi-site environment.
- Collaborative and supportive style to enable individuals to thrive and reach their potential
- Knowledge of sector legislation and regulation and its people application
- Ability to think strategically and practically
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Other benefits include 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, pension, and life assurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.