The HR Generalist will have overall responsibility of the Human Resources function and will be the main point of contact for the senior management team with human resources matters to constructively influence and inspire confidence.
A successful not for profit organisation based in Liverpool.
- Overall responsibility of the Human Resources function
- Being main point of contact for the senior management team with human resources matters
- Support and advise stakeholders on matters relating to disciplinary, grievances, performance management, appraisals and employment law
- Manage low level and complex and complex employee relations
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects
- Maintain and improve workforce and holiday planning processes
- Managing recruitment and selection throughout the business to maintain first class talent
- Main point of contact for queries surrounding wages, maternity, paternity, pensions etc.
- Monitor employee turnover and absence sickness record
- Full employee life cycle paperwork
- Be the mental health and social well-being champion for the organisation
- Own headcount reporting and support salary budgeting process
- Keep board up to date with issues that could impact the organisation
- Assist CEO with administrative tasks in relation to effective governance for the organisation
- Previous experience in a HR Generalist role
- Ability to own HR processes and initiatives, managing all appropriate detail and actions
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Data Management specific to HR
- Experience of HR system implementation
- Experience in the coordination of HR policies including, Maternity, Paternity, Shared Parental leave etc.
- Experience in advising and guiding managers with first line enquiries
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work collaboratively
- Self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
- Strong Excel skills
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits scheme
- Flexible working
- Free parking