A new Recruitment Manager role is avialable in a global law firm. The Recruitment Manager role will cover fee earner and business services recruitment requirements in London and some locations in EMEA.
- Work as part of the virtual global recruitment team to deliver global recruitment initiatives in London.
- Support lateral partner recruitment in London.
- Develop and enhance the firm's EVP in cooperation with HR and BD functions
- Manage fee earner and support recruitment processes through the entire lifecycle from approval to offer acceptance before handing over to the HR business partner team.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders, including hiring managers and HR
- Work with the divisional HRM team to analyse theneed to recruit by, for example, analysing utilisation rates of existing fee earners, or assessing numbers/ratios of support staff.
- Manage relationships with key recruitment suppliers
- Drive direct sourcing through the use of multiple recruitment channels
- Monitor management information from the applicant tracking system regarding quality, speed and time-to-hire
- Conduct competency based interviews where required
- Improve both hiring manager and candidate experience of the recruitment lifecycle
- Support project work related to resourcing
- Excellent academics and a keen intellect
- Significant experience of managing the entire recruitment lifecycle, likely gained through a combination of agency and in-house experience, within leading firms in the legal or professional services sector.
- Well organised, articulate, numerate and commercial
- Able to demonstrate resilience whilst building strong relationships with a demanding client base.
- Experience in use of Linkedin Recruiter preferred.
- Robust negotiation skills, results-orientated and natural influencer