2 days left
- Full Time
12 month contract for HR Administrator based in Chelmsford £25K
Your new company
HR Generalist - Within a Shared service team in Chelmsford. Due to a recent promotion a large, global, professional services organisation is looking for a HR Administrator to join a team of 8 HR Administrators and be part of a much larger HR team.
Your new role
Your role will be to deliver an efficient and effective service to employees by providing first line support for all HR queries and confidential administrative support to the HR team.
This is a great opportunity for a HR Administrator looking to pursue a rewarding career in the field of Human Resources in a company which focuses on staff development and training. This is a busy, fast paced role that requires the ability to multi task and manage conflicting priorities.
* Employee Life Cycle processing and support, this includes (but is not limited to) contract generation and issue, induction and the full on boarding process including Rights to Work Checks and references
* First point of contact for HR queries received by phone, email and HR ticketing tool
* Cover the HR inbox ticketing tool rota and assign tickets/queries in a timely manner
* Maintain accurate employee records through data entry
* Process HR invoices and obtaining approvals where required
* Provide responses to audit requests where required
* Process and issuing long service awards
* Update absence records where required
* Administer the annual performance process
* Provide support for the annual and monthly benefit windows including responding to queries and checking records
* Responsibility for a monthly process e.g. terminations review
* Provide data to support the annual talent review process
* Ensure the bonus tracker is updated in a timely manner as appropriate
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of working within a HR department, ideally within a large, corporate organisation. Professional Services would be advantageous.
You will be educated to A level standard or have completed or part completed the CIPD qualification.
As this role is very busy, it requires an individual that can work at pace within a large, complex environment where an excellent level of service is maintained at all times. The role requires the ability to work to deadlines and use multiple IT platforms such as Oracle and MS Office. Good working knowledge of HR policy and best practice is essential and the ability to work autonomously and across multiple tasks
What you'll get in return
A 12 month contract with a well established, stable organisation
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9 - 5. Currently home based following government guidelines
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly