Interim HR Manager
Interim HR Manager
Your new company
Hays HR are excited to recruit an Interim HR Manager for our Manufacturing client, while we recruit a Permanent HR Manager, . Reporting into the group HR Director this is a great role for a talented and experienced generalist HR Manager who can work both as part of a team but also independently. With a positive, can do, solutions mindset, you will enjoy the challenge of a busy working environment and be able to approach multiple issues with resilience and a sense of humour.
Your new role
- Work in close partnership with HR director and existing team
- Design and work across all HR projects and initiatives as required
- Support managers staff management and all recruiting matters
- Advise managers and provide guidance on HR policy and procedures
- Have a strong working knowledge of and keep up to date with UK employment legislation
- Manage investigations and employee relations issues including redundancy, disciplinary and grievances
- Ensure employee relations cases are managed to meet best practice requirements
- Maintain HR policies
- Monitoring and involvement in performance appraisal systems
- Monitor all employee records including advising and managing maternity, paternity requests, absence and sickness and associated reporting.
- Manage HR personnel files to ensure they are kept up-to-date
- Manage starter and leaver processes
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven HR generalist experience on both strategic and operational level
- Thorough, up-to-date knowledge of employment law
- Ability to work autonomously when required but also in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Resilience and a good sense of humour
- Practical problems solving skills and a can do attitude
- Commercial mindset
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and efficiently while following best practice
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.