Your new company
A commercial organisation based in Andover, Hampshire
Your new role
This role will provide accurate and efficient HR administrative support to the HR function. As the HR Administrator you will take ownership of all HR related administrative tasks and provide support to the wider HR team. You will also be supported to gain an understanding of operational HR activity.
- Provide general HR administration support to the HR team including filing, scanning, post, dealing with telephone/reception enquiries and managing emails in the shared HR inbox.
- Supporting the Head of HR and wider HR team to prepare documentation as appropriate.
- Support Managers and HR with the recruitment process
- Prepare contracts of employment for new starters, letters to acknowledge resignations and additional documentation
- Complete the new starter process, support with the employee induction process and ensure that when probation is successfully completed this is acknowledged and the appropriate paperwork is issued.
- Record sickness absence across the business and support the HR team in identifying when formal procedures should be implemented
- Maintain HRIS data; record data for management KPIs and run KPI reports weekly/monthly for absence, staff turnover, discipline and grievance.
- Provide support with the administration of a wide range of areas including payroll, pension and benefits, statutory leave, employee relations and group wide communications.
- Complete the staff leaver process ensuring employee files are scanned or archived.
- Note taking and assisting Supervisors and Managers in meetings with staff as required.
What you'll need to succeed
Some previous HR administration experience
Experience of supporting a wider team and assisting on projects as required
Experience of working with payroll would be desirable but not essential
Excellent team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and co-operatively with colleagues and build positive working relationships
What you'll get in return
Salary, £22,000 - £25,000 plus benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.