HR Business Partner
An exciting hands on, generalist HR Business Partner position for multiple sites across the South. Including employee engagement, TUPE, policy updating, employee relations, recruitment, compensation and benefits.
Our client, who we are partnering with on a retained basis, are a highly successful engineering and logistics business within the aerospace industry. Their Head Office is based at Gatwick Airport with 18 sites across the UK, many of which are award winning for their operational performances and safety records. This innovative and market leading business lives its core values with a respectful and "family feel" culture. They are seeking a suitable HR Business Partner to support the southern region and collaborate with the HR team to implement HR strategy.
- Provide operational HR guidance to the Southern Region and participate in HR projects and process improvements to ensure the delivery of a commercial HR service to the business.
- Manage employee relations issues within area such as grievance and disciplinary cases and manage difficult cases with professionalism
- Establish and maintain strong trusting relationships with stakeholders, unions and external services across multiple sites.
- Ensure HR Policies, procedures and guidelines are regularly updated and reviewed and aligned to the company's Core Values.
- Implementation of salary and benefits across whole client group ensuring fairness and parity and give active guidance on maintenance of fixed costs and recommend changes to the HR approach.
- Manage employee life cycle, from hiring managers with onboarding and induction, external operational providers to exit interviews
- Must have strong Employee Relations experience across an operational workforce, ideally within a unionised environment
- Previous experience managing multiple sites with a willingness to travel
- Recent experience managing a changing environment, including TUPE and acquisitions, although relevant redundancy experience will also be considered
- Previous experience of culture engagement and integrating groups
- The successful HR Business Partner must be resilient and proactive and commercial thinker, with the ability to work autonomously
Circa £42,000 per annum salary plus additional benefits