Head of HR
- Full Time
Excellent Head of HR opportunity for an experienced Senior HR professional
The client is a NFP organisation in the Midlands.
As Head of HR you will be responsible for the day to day management of HR BPs and indirect management of wider HR team, delivering the People Strategy in line with organisations core values and behaviours and identifying and implementing changes to ensure HR is offering a fit for purpose and effective HR service to its users.
The successful candidate will;
- Have a proven track record in a HR Leadership position
- Able to influence and realise change within organisations
- Experience working within Public Sector or a Not for Profit environment
- CIPD L7 minimum
On offer for the successful candidate is;
- Competitive salary of c. £65-£70k
- Excellent pension and benefits
- Flexible working