Campus Recruitment Associate
Duration: May 2021- April 2022
I am currently recruiting for a Campus Recruitment Associate to join our multi-national client within the Financial Services sector. This will be on an interim basis to work in a small and collaborative global team, to support senior business leaders, HR business partners, and campus recruiting colleagues in London and around the world.
The role will be responsible for the end-to-end talent attraction and recruitment process for a portfolio of Technology businesses including Software Engineering, Analytics and Client Support. The recruiter will also contribute to the
- Contributing to the planning and delivery of events and the summer internship programme.
- Driving the end-to-end recruiting process for multiple Technology business areas.
- Understanding the needs of the business to design and execute a recruiting process to attract and assess a strong pipeline of diverse candidates.
- Developing strong relationships with key business stakeholders, the global campus team and other HR colleagues
- Designing and executing in-house events and programs
- Ownership of data management and reporting for relevant business areas
The successful candidate will be a motivate and solutions oriented team-player with the ability to drive projects to completion and build strong relationships.
- A demonstrable passion for campus recruiting is essential.
- Good understanding of the Technology talent market in the UK, and across the EMEA region
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to agreed deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise accordingly.
- Demonstrated problem solver with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in client-facing role and demonstrated ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to learn quickly, demonstrate appropriate decision making in role and leverage feedback.
The role will be home based with the possibility of working in the London office.
Apply for Campus Recruitment Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly