5 days left
- Full Time
HR Advisor | Permanent | Remote Working | £30,000
Your new company
Successful, Progressive Global organisation are seeking to appoint a remote working HR advisor to join their dynamic team to support the people function through continued business growth.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of a comprehensive and effective HR service is delivered across the business You'll assist in planning, organising and executing HR initiatives, with a constant focus upon continuous . In this remote working generalist role, you'll work collaboratively with the wider HR team and stakeholders across the business ensuring that all HR activities are planned and implemented to deliver exceptional business support in a commercially focused manner. Occasional ad-hoc travel to the London office for collaborative or sensitive meetings will be required, the company operate several local hub locations across the UK should you wish to spend more time working in an office environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven Experience within a HR Advisor level role
- ER casework management experience
- Policy review and development experience
- Be Highly Organised
- Continuous Improvement Approach
- People & Stakeholder Management Skills
- CIPD Qualified & committed to Personal Development
- Proactive and collaborative working style
- Flexibility & Willingness to travel
- Positive and professional attitude
What you'll get in return
- Salary £30,000
- Generous benefits
- Remote flexible working options
- Development Opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly