Recruitment Team Leader
2 days left
- Full Time
A new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join a reputable University based in Central London.
A reputable University based in Central London.
The successful Recruitment Manager will be responsible for:
* Supporting stakeholders and line managers around the business with their recruitment needs
* Advising on best practice recruitment processes and procedures
* Overseeing the entire recruitment process from advertising through to offer stage and onboarding
* Line management of 2 assistants
* Recruitment project work and process improvement.
The successful Recruitment Manager must have:
* Experience in a similar Recruitment Team Leader position and working in a fast-paced, high pressurised environment
* Experience ideally in a university previously
* The ability to put others at ease whilst remaining confident and decisive.
A new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join a reputable University based in Central London. The role will be mostly remote working but expectations to be in the office when required. The position will be offered on a 6 month FTC initially.