ER Advisor - 12 month FTC
4 days left
- Full Time
ER Advisor - 12 month FTC
Your new company
My client are a global specialist engineering and technology business who have performed very well during the last 12 months and continue to invest in their people team. They now have a requirement for an experienced ER/HR Advisor to cover an internal internal secondment, for a period of 12 months.
The role will be working from home until the summer and then revert to 2 days at their Telford office and 3 days from home.
Your new role
Supporting the HR Business partner you will responsible for:
- Leading Absence Reviews/Absence case management/Home visits where required
- Leading/Supporting Managers with first level cases/investigations including invitation letters and outcome letters for cases managed
- Leading/Supporting Managers with BEYOND first level cases/investigations including invitation letters and outcome letters for cases managed
- Support managers with the PIP (Personal Improvement Plan) process and review meetings
- Review of absence report and supporting HRBPs and managers with absence management
- Occupational Health Referrals
- Responding to initial Employee Relations Policy queries that come via PeopleLink escalating to the HRBP team as necessary
- Active member of the UK&I GDPR project team; contributing and supporting any actions arising from monthly project review meeting
- Work with HRBPs to determine the needs of the business and agree overall approach with regard to redundancy situations and T&Cs alignment
- Process redundancy calculations and generate statements; support with outplacement support referrals; process admin requirements for leavers due to redundancy
- Support HRBPs with without prejudice conversations, negotiating settlement agreements and finalising documentation
- Conducting reviews and updates for assigned Policies and Procedures and support with policy gap analysis
- Lead ER related training to managers as required (i.e. performance, absence, disciplinary, etc.)
- Conduct regular upskilling sessions with PeopleLink team to enable them to deal with queries
What you'll need to succeed
You should have a strong track record in a generalist HR role with particular strengths around ER casework Manager. You will have strong communication skills and you need to be a self-starter with the ability to work with high levels of autonomy.
You will ideally be CIPD Level 5 or equivalent qualification and must be in a position to start a new role within the next 2-3 weeks.
What you'll get in return
The position offers a salary of c£28,000-£32,000 DOE plus an excellent benefits package. The role will be based from home until the summer months and then split 2 days in the office and 3 from home, long term.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for ER Advisor - 12 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly