European HR Business Partner
European HR Business Partner - North London - £65-70k plus bonus and car allowance and benefits
Fantastic opportunity to join this commercial organisation in a newly scoped role as a European HR Business Partner who will support the European business team (mainly Germany and France). The remit includes establishing the employment set up for employees in each market whilst considering the approach in our current markets, so proven experience in this field is essential.
You will need to be a true Generalist HR Business Partner and will require a good grasp of new country employment set ups, creation of contracts, benefits entitlements and changes in regulation and legislation.
The role will also require the individual to provide expertise and leadership in introducing and integrating our HRIS system into these markets so you will need to be technically proficient who is able to flex from operational to strategic duties and get involved with the differences in European contracts and entitlements.
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Extensive European experience as a HRBP, in commercial, fast paced and complex global organisations
- Experience in liaising with International payroll providers
- Significant experience of leading complex transformational and organisational change
- Experience of managing and resolving employee relations cases within European markets
- Strategic mindset with commercial focus
- Languages - either German or French
Ad-hoc travel to relevant European markets is required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.