Head of HR
As Head of HR you will lead the HR function on all operational people activities as well as implementation of the strategy.
Not for Profit organisation based in Derby.
As Head of HR you will head up a large team including Business Partnering, HR services , Resourcing and Payroll.
Your role will include overseeing employee relations, performance management and people change throughout the employment cycle, ensuring a first class people service that is fair and efficient.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of clear systems as well as developing and delivering the people strategy.
- The ongoing development of the HR team on an individual level including providing support on on high level people issues.
- Ensuring effective plans are in place and communicated and that there is consistency across the Organisation to positively influence, engage and ensure a supportive culture.
- Looking at continuous improvement in areas such as attendance, retention, attraction and performance.
- Proactively identify developments and changes for MHA to be a leading light and working collaborating to implement changes, leading the development and review of corporate HR policies and procedures.
- Contributing to the development of plans and proposals to identify opportunities and leading on people change management and TUPE.
- Ensuring that effective employee relations policies and procedures are in place to support a positive culture and assist in the fair and prompt resolution of all employee relations/employment issues.
- Supporting the EDI strategy.
- Providing sound and practical Employment Law advice, including advice on TUPE, redundancies and settlement agreements, as required.
To be considered for this role you will be a proven HR Generalist within a Leadership role. Ideally you will also have experience in Not for Profit or similar sectors.
You will have a strong track record in operational HR as well as strategy implementation and the ongoing development of an HR service with a focus on your people and continuous improvement.
In addition you will be a resilient leader, with excellent stakeholder management experience, a pragmatic and flexible approach and the ability to influence and present to senior leaders.
Competitive salary & bens