HR Systems Manager
A meticulous HR Systems Manager to join an established retail client as part of their team (Portsmouth).
Your new company
My client has a proud history of providing excellent services to the local community through their various retail divisions.
Your new role
As HR Systems Manager, you will report to a Head of HR and Wellbeing and work alongside a specialist projects team. You'll enable optimum, efficient and effective use of people management systems ensuring the integrity of people data enabling the business to make informed operational and strategic decisions about its people.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the full lifecycle of company data including improving the user experience of people management systems, establishing data processes, monitoring of data quality, management reporting, and insight generation
- Be the functional subject matter expert and able to troubleshoot data and operational problems
- Manage people management systems, ensuring appropriate processes are in place so that testing, maintenance and/or modifications/upgrades, are planned, managed, and executed effectively, co-ordinating with stakeholders across the business
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the operational security of all people management systems, including implementation and maintenance of organisational and authorisations hierarchy and appropriate access rights for users
- Ensure a culture of continuous improvement of people management systems, keeping abreast of relevant functional, legal updates and enhancements to ensure the systems continue to meet the needs of the business
Working hours: 39/week, Monday-Friday. This role is likely to offer a hybrid working pattern of 2-3 days/week home-based and 2-3 days/week office-based (Portsmouth), but please be aware that this could change.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have strong HR knowledge having worked within HR functions in fast paced organisations previously, with a proven track record of developing and managing HR systems. You also need a good understanding of HR data auditing and cleansing.
You must be a confident person who has excellent communication skills and be able to make complex issues simple to understand to engage an audience, informing and influencing colleagues at all levels.
What you'll get in return
A great opportunity to join a large, supportive HR function with a business who are considered an employer of choice locally.
You will receive a salary between £35,000-£40,000 (DOE), plus generous benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Systems Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly