An international Bank in the City of London currently have a new In-House Recruiter position available on a 6 month basis initially.
As part of a small generalist team this role will take complete ownership for the end to end recruitment process for all hires in London.
- Attract top talent for a variety of roles at all levels across the firm
- Conduct HR interviews assessing applicant's relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Work with hiring managers in all geographies to scope the intended role, draft job descriptions, liaise with agencies where appropriate and determine the selection process
- Identify direct sourcing opportunities where possible
- Ensure a smooth and effective new joiner onboarding process
- Develop detailed reporting and metrics on candidate sources, time to recruit and success rates
- Be the first point of contact for all recruitment queries.
- Build close relationships internally and externally
- Provide cover for the HR Business Partners when needed
- Projects - PSL review, recruitment policy/procedure, employee branding, interview capability training etc.
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience in direct sourcing via sources such as LinkedIn
- Previous in-house recruitment experience preferably within the Financial Service industry
- Proven stakeholder management skills and high commercial acumen is essential
- Ability to be self-sufficient and work autonomously
If you can embrace ambiguity, are looking for a challenge and are able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment then please do apply.