HR & Talent Advisor - 14 Month Contract
2 days left
- Full Time
The HR & Talent Advisor will provide expert advice, guidance and support on the full range of HR services. The role will have a strong ER focus, and will use data from the HR Information System to provide advice and support to management on people decisions. The role will help with Business Services teams as well as supporting the Head of Talent Advisory on project work.
A successful international brand which has been established for over 100 years. A company that works with clients in the world's most dynamic industries.
- Providing expert advice, guidance and support to line managers and staff on HR issues including but not limited to employment policies, performance management, absence management, welfare issues, flexible working requests, disciplinary and grievance matter
- To seek opportunities to implement efficiencies within HR and in particular to fully utilise HR systems
- Responsible for effectiveness of new joiner, probation and leaver processes including liaison with relevant colleagues and managers throughout the company
- Manage investigations and support with hearings on disciplinary, capability and grievances policies as required
- Ongoing review of company policies and procedures recommending and updating policies where appropriate, to ensure they are current and in line with best practice and statute.
- Liaising with the company's Occupational Health Advisors, referring cases as necessary and ensuring implementation of recommendations
- Support the appraisal process including attending preparation meetings, appraisal meetings and following up on objectives.
- Support annual salary and bonus review process through collating market information, advising on market trends and making recommendations for salaries and bonuses
- Previous experience in a HR Advisor role
- Strong Employee Relations background
- Previous experience in an operational, client facing HR role
Experience of delegation of work to a HR Shared Services team
- Analytical and comfortable with manipulating data
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Experience providing expert advice, guidance and support to line managers and staff on HR issues
- Competitive salary
- Great city centre location
- Flexible working