HR Operations Specialist -Immediate start
HR Operations Specialist - immediate start
Oakleaf are working with a forward thinking and innovative company who are looking for an experienced HR operations specialist/ HR Coordinator who can come in and join their team. The role is working in a HR team of 7 and looking for you to be able to come in and help support the team on the full employee lifecycle.
The role is an initial 6-month contract paying between £30-35,000. They are looking for you to be immediately available
What you will be doing:
- employment contract and offer letter generation via the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- creation of the employment record in the HRI system (Sage People)
- management of the background employment screening process through our vetting vendor
- conducting Right to Work checks by video to fulfil our legal obligations
- ensuring all documentation is returned by the new joiner in a timely manner
- Processing all employee lifecycle activities requested by line managers, employees and HR Business Partners such as maternity / paternity leave, changes to role or department etc, preparing the appropriate documents and updating the HRI system (Sage People).
- Processing termination cases, both voluntary and involuntary, creating the leaver documentation, updating the HRI system and ensuring that all stakeholders such as IT, the leaver and the line manager are aware of dates and their responsibilities.
- Being the first point of contact for employees regarding HR topics and either responding or passing on the question to the appropriate person and keeping the employee informed.
What we are looking for you to have.
- Degree in HR or similar qualification
- IT literate (HRIS & MS Office)
- HR Operations experience
- HR Shared Services experience would be an advantage, ideally in a corporate environment
- Exposure to other HR disciplines would be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously but also as part of a team
- A friendly, helpful manner with good stakeholder management skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Able to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Risk management awareness / good risk 'radar'
- Be customer-focused and understand what a positive customer experience looks like
If you feel you have the right skillset for the job, then pleas apply now.