HR Business Partner - Tech/Ops
3 days left
- Full Time
A global Financial Services business now have a great opportunity for a dynamic, commercially focused HR Business Partner on a 12 month basis initially. The business is a culture based organisation and the typical candidates that succeed are high calibre, dynamic, solutions orientated, pragmatic and entrepreneurial.
This will be a busy, fast paced HRBP role looking after top-level stakeholders with both a strategic and hands on focus. Your remit will cover stakeholder management, performance, talent, compensation processes, ER, recruitment and much more.
We are looking for candidates with a strong HRBP background. Financial Services experience is essential ideally from a medium sized business. You must be able to think outside of the box and be an enabler for the senior management team.
- The HR Business Partner will support a number of key groups (Ops, Tech plus others) within the business totalling over 400 permanent employees and over 100 contractors
- Act as an internal consultant providing a full range of support to the above divisions on all people matters.
- Build strong working relationships with Executive Management Committee members who lead their respective divisions
- Deliver HR support to the divisional groups across the lifecycle of HR activities including:
- Performance processes
- Compensation reviews
- Talent initiatives
- Employee relations issues
- In conjunction with the internal Recruitment team, provide support to recruitment activities across the division
- Act as the HR lead in business wide projects such as SMCR or the establishment of offices outside the UK.
- Solid and proven HR Business Partnership experience gained in a high performing organisation - must be Financial Services
- Educated to a minimum of degree level, preferably 2.1. Post graduate qualification in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- CIPD or relevant membership preferred
- Demonstrative track record of operating successfully in an HR business partner model - ideally with experience supporting a Tech/Ops division
- Experience gained in a high performing organisation with multiple stakeholders
- Adaptable and flexible in approach to deliver effective solutions to strategic people issues
- Can maintain personal effectiveness and display gravitas when dealing with tight deadlines, pressured situations or difficult interactions
Apply for HR Business Partner - Tech/Ops
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly