Snr HR Advisor
A great opportunity is now available to join a leading Insurance business based in the City of London. They are looking for a HR Advisor (Jnr HRBP) for a role with a significant level of responsibility and autonomy. The role will work very closely with other HRBPs both in London and the US and will have a generalist remit for its client group.
You will be working with a range of stakeholders at all levels across the business and will be part of as proactive and trusted HR function that is highly respected by the business. You will join a collaborative working environment, and with the flexibility and appetite to drive positive change and improvement.
The role will be generalist but will have a leaning towards Talent, Change and Employee Relations matters.
We are looking for strong, all round HR generalists that have excellent ER skills and have previous experience of supporting their own client group. Candidates will ideally come from a Financial Services or Professional Services background and be used to working with a variety of stakeholders.
Responsibilities (brief description)
- Providing timely and expert advice and coaching to line managers on HR issues
- Driving the people processes within the designated business units (induction, probation, absence management, performance management etc.). Support and challenge line managers to ensure a high level of people management and performance
- Providing an advisory service to employees, supporting and coaching them on employment and career matters
- Managing employee relationship issues within designated business unit(s) with support from Head of HR when required
- Supporting and advising on recruitment within Business Unit(s) from launch to offer stage.
- Act as an ambassador for the HR team, living the competencies and acting in a professional manner at all times.
- Contribute to the wider HR objectives and act as a strong contributor to the wider team. Provide input and support to other team members and projects as required
- CIPD qualified
- Degree educated desirable
- HR advisory experience essential, and experience in an established HR function preferred
- Understanding of wider HR functions
- Experience in stakeholder management, including senior management
- Professional and proactive approach. Able to build strong relationships, and able to adapt communication style to different audiences