Graduate Recruitment Coordinator
An international law firm is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Coordinator to join their friendly London team. The Graduate Recruitment Coordinator will support the Senior HR Manager with all matters relating to trainee solicitor recruitment for the London office. This will include organising recruitment events, drafting promotional materials, scheduling interviews and arranging vacation schemes. You will also provide administrative support for the trainee processes such as seat rotations, secondments and the qualification process.
- Coordinate the firm's attendance at law fairs and other recruitment events.
- Review and update the firm's careers website, firm profiles on external sites/publications and the recruitment brochure
- Work with the social media team to keep the Twitter page updated.
- Manage the graduate recruitment inbox.
- Assist with screening applications.
- Prepare offer letters and rejections.
- Coordinate vacation and trainee schemes: assessments, new joiner admin, pre-employment screening and social events
- Assist with future trainee events.
- Assist the Senior HR Manager with new trainee inductions including preparing induction books and benefits packs
- Administration for trainee seat moves and any international and client secondments.
- Schedule end of seat trainee appraisals.
- Administration for the NQ process: schedule interviews, update HR databases, coordinate qualification leave
- Solid experience in a graduate recruitment role in a professional services environment.
- Experience of working successfully under pressure and dealing with demanding, senior stakeholders.
- A polished, strong communication style.
- Well developed, professional interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels and with potential recruits.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a client service focus.
Apply for Graduate Recruitment Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly