HR Business Partner
2 days left
- Full Time
Providing expert Human Resources leadership; partnering and coaching senior leaders to effectively manage and transform services. The HR Business Partner will support and integrate within specific divisions, working closely with the HR Adviser and Leadership and Organisational Development Specialist to support improvements to divisional performance and colleague experience.
A large, public sector organisation.
As the HR Business Partner, key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the divisional annual operational planning round, ensuring that sustainable workforce risks are captured, with live plans in place to address critical shortage occupation areas.
- Planned delivery of succession planning to support workforce sustainability at all levels.
- Partner senior leaders in the management of complex organisational change programmes, providing expert Human Resources support, advice on employment law issues (such as TUPE/ contractual changes).
- Act as an advocate for change, supporting the divisional management team to deliver productivity and efficiency improvements through working practices.
- Support the management of highly complex or very senior employment relations cases, providing expert advice on policy, procedure and technical points of employment law.
- Lead on specific areas of responsibility for the People OD Directorate as agreed with the Deputy Director of People such as: job evaluation, information governance and corporate initiatives.
- Improve recruitment and retention outcomes in accordance with service need, identified areas of concerns and in support of the overarching People and OD objectives.
- Partner with divisional colleagues to ensure staff survey results are understood, supporting operational areas to develop targeted and intelligent action plans to improve colleague experience.
As the successful HR Business Partner you will demonstrate:
- Educated to degree level or have equivalent levels of experience.
- Level 7 CIPD qualification.
- Record of successful management of complex organisational change.
- At least 4 years autonomous operational HR Experience.
- Autonomous operational HR Experience.
- A solution focused approach to problem solving and relationship management.
- Ability to analyse complex information and workforce trends to identify key concerns and develop potential solutions.
- Experience in managing complex and sensitive employment relations issues.
- Well-developed sensitivity to stakeholder relationships with a constructive yet strong approach to challenge.
The successful HR Business Partner will receive:
- A competitive salary.
- Associated benefits package.
- Opportunity to work for a large, well known public sector organisation.