As a Reward Analyst, you will contribute towards the development and delivery of compensation, benefits, and performance related pay across a UK and international client group
My client is a leading and recognised PLC business who is globally recognised.
Our client has embarked on an exciting change and development programme for Total Reward - which in turn has an exciting impact on the business.
Reporting into the Total Reward Manager, you will support and contribute to the development and delivery of compensation, benefits, and performance related pay across a UK and international client group.
This will include the following;
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of the reward strategy, ensuring that policy and practice is legally compliant and aligned to the people strategies
- Contribute to the implementation of new and existing reward programmes and initiatives providing advice and direction to the business and the HR team, including the development and delivery of international reward and benefits
- Stay abreast of market trends, identifying and recommending opportunities for simplification, alignment, or improvement
- Review the existing programmes and partners annually to ensure we remain market competitive and relevant, managing scheme renewals and negotiating competitive packages
- Support the delivery of annual reward programmes and processes (e.g. annual salary review, bonus scheme administration and payments; in addition to our Group share schemes administration, launch timelines and communication plan, working in conjunction with the relevant stakeholders amongst the business)
- Manage and support external partner relationships, continually driving enhanced value from all contracts and ensuring quality service is delivered to the organisation
- Prepare and submit data to selected benchmarking surveys and recommend other benchmark sources where there may be a benefit
- Support the administration of the overall organisation design process, encompassing job evaluation and sizing and benchmarking
- Support the management of the pension schemes
- Prepare data and materials for external reporting (e.g. Annual Report, Gender and Ethnicity pay reporting, equal pay audits and other ad hoc reports required by HR and senior management
- Complete audits of benefit plans for accuracy
As a Reward SME, you will look to contribute in the development and implementation of a best in class total reward programme and roadmap, to ensure that my client is competitive and shows the value of their people's full package of remuneration. You will monitor reward trends, manage continuous improvement exercises, manage external consultants and/or suppliers, and meet legislative changes.
You will be a natural and engaging communicator who will look to engage, develop and maintain key relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. You will have an insatiable appetite for change, rolling your sleeves up and looking at group solutions for engagement.
You will develop and manage stakeholder relationships virtually and individually.
Your main base will be Manchester, although dynamic working with be utilised.
To be considered for this role, you will have Total Reward expertise at a transactional and operational level, and have a background in contributing to a UK and international client group - across short and long term roadmaps.
Understanding the business operations, the talent employed and the strategic focus the business, you will be a natural business advisor the leadership team.
My client is open to industry experience.
This role will pay £45,000 per annum, with a performance related bonus and a suite of benefits.