HRBP (FS - tech client group)
A unique HRBP opportunity is now available within a global insurance business based in the City. The role is to support a tech client group consisting of a disruptor business which is wholly owned by the parent company but is still in its infancy stages but still operating globally and performing exceptionally well. The HRBP will report directly into the Global Head of HR and will have a dotted line into the CEO of the business it is supporting.
The role is to manage a combination of strategic and operational HR responsibilities, being accountable for aligning activities with the overall Group business plan and for the business to which you will be working closely with. You will manage a HR Advisor and work closely with the CoE for Talent as well as the wider HR Team.
The HRBP will work in partnership with the business to strengthen the company's reputation as an excellent employer and create an environment in which their people develop to their full potential and are committed to giving their best.
This is a brilliant HRBP role with a real difference.
- CIPD Qualified
- Deep knowledge of UK employment law and the employment landscape
- Proven track record in an HRBP role
- Experience of working in the Financial Services industry
- Experience of working with a tech client group highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good judgement and decision-making skills
- Proven track record in dealing with complex employee relations matters
- Demonstrable track record of effective leadership and people management, motivation, and development
- Ability to drive continuous improvement across HR team policies and processes