Head of People and Culture - Standalone
I am recruiting a Head of People and Culture - Standalone for a property business that focusses on providing flexible workspaces in London. This will form part of the Human Resources and Personnel team.
I am recruiting a Head of People and Culture for a property business that focusses on flexible workspaces in London
The role of the Head of People and Culture - Standalone in London:
This role is part of the leadership team, and we are looking for someone who is equally comfortable strategically partnering with execs, as well as being hands-on across all areas of HR. You will be responsible for all aspects of the Human Resources function in a multi-site environment, with a focus on HR administration, talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, reward & recognition, talent management and employee relations.
The core aspect of the role is to partner with the Management Team, understand the needs of the business and implement the key people strategies. You will be actively looking into business and people related solutions, bringing the most strategic ones to the table
Key areas of focus include, but are not exclusive to:
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the Human Resources function in a multi-site environment, with a focus on HR administration, talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, reward & recognition, talent management and employee relations:
- Creating and implementing the People strategy aligned with business goals.
- Evolving the culture and embedding the values across our People strategy
- Drive business performance and people related KPIs to the CEO
- Be seen as the primary trusted point of contact for the team, providing HR support and guidance, whilst at the same time advocating and driving the self-service HR model to further empower employees
- Continuous improvement to our process and systems, including onboarding and offboarding employees, our performance management process, compensation, rewards and recognition plans, payroll, etc
- Analyse and challenge organisational structure and actively design and implement improvements
- Create and implement the Talent Management and Development strategy, including all L&D activities, development plans and succession planning.
- Produce and present the relevant reports for the Exec. Management Team
- Ensure company standards are followed with regards to up to policies, procedures, compliance
- Own the financial planning and management of the HR budget
Requirememts for the role:
- Have proven generalist HR experience at on Manager-Senior level. You may have worked in a stand-alone role or as part of a team but will have the ability to be hands on when required and also engage at a senior level with the business and execute on core People strategies
- Have strong business acumen with proven Negotiation skills
- Have significant experience in recruitment, with the ability to think outside the box and a keen eye for spotting talent
- Strong employee relations background
- Be a confident, independent, and effective decision maker; a self-starter with strong influencing skills, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have proven experience in change management: developing and improving HR process and systems with a growing team
- Previous experience within Hospitality industry advantageous
- CIPD or equivalent qualification