Talent Acquisition Manager
Oakleaf are currently working exclusively with an impressive global investment management business on a newly created Talent position.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take ownership of the wider talent agenda both from a recruitment and broader people development perspective.
This role will suit a talent acquisition specialist who is confident dealing with senior professionals, who has solid recruiting experience, but are also happy to provide support (to include reporting, analysis, presentations) for other HR processes such as succession planning, promotions, talent calibrations and also happy to take on ad-hoc projects. This really is a great opportunity to touch on a broad range of topics, with recruitment being a strong focus.
- End to end delivery of hires across EMEA (currently circa.30 roles)
- Projects - recruitment/onboarding process revamp, employer branding, global mobility, interviewer capability
- Commercial and articulate
- Solid stakeholder management experience
- 5-8 years relevant experience operating within a global financial services organisation ideally
Competitive salary, excellent bonus potential and benefits on offer. Please apply.