Head of People
Growing Investment Firm - Head of People
Our client, a high-end Investment Boutique is looking for their first Head of People to join their expanding team. Reporting to the CFO and providing regular advise to the firm's Partner's, you will build and support on all key areas of the People function.
This fantastic role spans the full employee life-cycle and offers the opportunity to build and shape the function as the firm continues to grow. There is also wider opportunity to provide advise to the wider investment portfolio relationships. You will act as a true commercial advisor and partner to all senior level stakeholders, and will be comfortable managing strategic projects as well as operational matters when required. They are a lean business, so a can-do attitude is key.
- Experience of working in scaling environments, ideally in firms of between 50-100 people HC.
- An understanding and passion for investment backed businesses, particularly in the Technology space.
- Demonstrable experience of working in financial services / technology sectors.
- Proven experience of setting up processes and driving the People strategy in greenfield environments.
- A ability to work at ease through ambiguity and change and a genuine passion for creating a best-in-class people function.
This role will be a key hire for the business. The successful candidate will be driving an engaged workforce and helping the business thrive as they scale, by ensuring their people are looked after.
For more information, please contact Terri Wickett on 02030312468 or to apply, please share your CV and supporting note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Head of People
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly