HR Officer role based in Northampton offering up to £30k
Based in Milton Keynes our clients who have been established since 1989 specialise in providing bespoke services to both the public and private sector nationwide. They are now seeking a HR Officer to join their team offering a salary from £28K - £30k DEO.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Based in the MK office, provide day to day HR support. Escalating matters to Head of HR & Facilities as required. Provide support to the Suffolk office, including visits to the office on an agreed basis. Escalating matters to Head of HR & Facilities as required.
- Support the absence management process, monitoring absence levels and escalating to the Head of HR & Facilities when action required.
- Manage the recruitment process through the CIPHR i-recruitment tool. Ensure inductions are carried out across CA, specifically supporting those in the MK office.
- Monitor the completion of appraisals and probation reviews, ensuring organisational targets are maintained.
- Produce monthly reports for KPI meetings.
- Manage the monthly payroll process, ensuring accurate information is provided to the Finance team in line with agreed schedule.
- Maintain the CIPHR HR system, including updating employee records as required.
- Carry out such other duties commensurate with responsibilities as CA may determine from time to time as and when required
- Experience of providing support to employees and line managers in HR related matters
- Ability to work accurately with a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently, demonstrating initiative aligning activity to corporate objectives
- Confident user of IT packages, including MS Word and strong experience with MS Excel. Specifically producing reports/statistics using Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the business.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- CIPD Qualification, or currently studying towards
- Awareness of UK Employment law
- Full manual driving licence.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.