Interim Graduate Recruiter
The Graduate Recruiter at our small, high touch Financial Services client will take full ownership of the planning, strategy and delivery of the Graduate Recruitment Programme to ensure a seamless delivery. This is a 3 month role that will work closely with the experienced hires team.
- Delivery of Graduate intake for August 2021.
- Reporting and collating management information on key deliverables
- Managing the end to end Graduate Recruitment process
- Planning and implementing the strategy around targeting and attracting talent.
- Carrying out testing and assessments of candidates in order to shortlist
- Connecting with appropriate talent pools and universities in order to reach the best talent
- Presenting progress and updates to key senior stakeholders to agreed deadlines
- Implementing structure and workflow to keep track of applications.
- Previous experience of working in a graduate recruitment role within a Financial Services environment
- Strong stakeholder management with the confidence to present and communicate at Director level
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Adaptable, resilient and engaging approach
- A flexible team player
Initially home based there may be potential to go into the office in London.