Interim HRIS Implementation Specialist - Cornerstone
This Interim HRIS Implementation Specialist - Cornerstone role offers the chance to be the lead technical expert, providing technical expertise, guidance and advice to ensure the successful implementation of all Cornerstone Modules for our client in Maidenhead.
It is essential that your profile includes broad specialist Cornerstone build and implementation knowledge, skills and experience - across all Cornerstone modules.
Our client is a unique and prestigious organisation operating in the not-for-profit sector.
As the Interim HRIS Implementation Specialist - Cornerstone for our client in Maidenhead, you will be the lead technical expert for the implementation project, which encompasses all Cornerstone modules. This will include providing technical expertise, guidance and advice to ensure the successful delivery and implementation of all Cornerstone Modules
- Works closely with the IT Project Manager and System Manager, providing technical expertise, guidance and advice for the successful implementation of all Cornerstone Modules.
- Assists with the installation and soft running of the software and all system functionalities and features work as intended.
- Provides technical assistance to Super Users.
- Supports best practice technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Contributes to test scripts and helps to coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Creates and distributes training materials,
- Provides a sufficient level of training to Super Users for the continued success of the HRIS.
- Assists Systems Manager with testing of system updates and releases, and ongoing changes in system.
- Troubleshoots technical and data issues as raised by the Super Users.
- Works with the Implementation Partner and all relevant stakeholders to carry out system testing, ensuring it is fully operational before going live.
- Assists with setting up and maintaining data processes within Cornerstone.
- Liaises with the IT Project Manager and Head of Human Resources to report issues and manage resolutions.
- Troubleshoots and resolves HRIS problems, researches process flaws, recommends solutions or alternatives.
- Assist and advises on training and communication for the HR community as well as the wider business to ensure the system is successfully rolled out.
- Assists the Systems Manager with the implementation and roll out of Cornerstone upgrades and new releases.
- Builds a robust governance framework for the System Manager to follow, after implementation.
- Works with the System Manager to build security roles/groups for each Module prior to implementation.
This role/project runs until December 2022.
The role offers strong home-working opportunities. There will be the occasional requirement to attend the office in Maidenhead.
To apply for this Interim HRIS Implementation Specialist - Cornerstone role, your profile should closely match the following:
- Proven experience of implementing multiple Cornerstone modules - ideally for a global organisation, across different countries.
- Acting as the technical lead on a Cornerstone implementation project.
- Setting up and building the back end of Cornerstone Modules.
- Setting up a governance framework for the ongoing success of the system.
- Confident with technology and learning new ways of working.
- In depth understanding of how the HRIS inputs to the success of Human Resources across the Organisation as well as for line managers and all other end users.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence, persuade and explain 'the what, the why and the how' to others.
- Ability to find solutions and to look at the positives.
- Ability to translate manual HR processes into a system.
- Ability to work on own as well as in collaboration with others.
- Ability to produce high quality presentations to make data tell a story.
- Ability to share knowledge and train others, adjusting the language/approach according to the audience.
- Advanced Excel and or database skills, with the ability to write complex system reports and help resolve technical issues, as they arise.
- Detail orientated and systematically organised.
- Good communication skills to explain and work with technical teams as well as non-technical system users and managers.
- An alignment and adherence to the organisation's values: RESPECT, EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, COMMUNICATION, PROFESSIONALISM and COMMITMENT.
You will be available to commit to an assignment which lasts until December 2022.
Some of the stand-outs of the benefits with this role include:
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, as well as a full office closure between Christmas Eve and the New Year.
- Very generous pension scheme where the employer contributes up to 15% in return for an employee contribution of 7%.